Positive Words for Good Health
When it comes to good health, positive words and thoughts are some of the most powerful tools we have. They can help us focus on our goals, stay motivated, and keep a positive outlook.
What is a word for good health?
Words that can be used to describe good health in a person can vary greatly. As a starting point however, here are some of our favorite positive words and synonyms for good health:
- Healthy: Feeling good in your body and mind. Taking care of yourself by eating well, exercising, and getting enough rest.
- Fit: Physically active and feeling strong and able to do the things you want to do.
- Robust: Being in good health with plenty of energy. Looking and feeling your best.
- Active: Moving your body and being physically active every day.
- Hearty: Eating nutritious foods that give you the energy you need to stay active.
- Happy: Feeling good mentally and emotionally. Experiencing positive emotions like joy, love, and peace.
- In good shape: Having a healthy body weight and being physically fit. Taking care of your body by eating well and exercising regularly.
When we feel good in our bodies and minds, it shows in our appearance and attitude. We radiate confidence and vitality. We feel better able to handle whatever comes our way.
More Positive Words for Good Health
The following list of positive words for good health and lifestyle help to remind us of all the different types of ‘health’ and how it impacts on what we can do in life:
Positive Quotes for Good Health
Sometimes, a great quote can help to articulate the importance of a topic such as a healthy lifestyle. Here are some of our favorite good health quotes:
“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” Benjamin Franklin
“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” Buddha
“Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.” George Bernard Shaw
“No matter how much it gets abused, the body can restore balance. The first rule is to stop interfering with nature.” Deepak Chopra
“Values are related to our emotions, just as we practice physical hygiene to preserve our physical health, we need to observe emotional hygiene to preserve a healthy mind and attitudes.” Dalai Lama
“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” Mahatma Gandhi
When we take care of ourselves, we are better able to take care of others. When we are physically and emotionally healthy, we can show up for the people we love in the ways they need us to.
For more inspirational quotes and words, be sure to check out:
- 38 Healthy Lifestyle Quotes – For A Holistic Healthy Life
- 32 Quotes That Inspire Healthy Habits
- 35 Well-Being Quotes For A Healthy, Wealthy & Happy Life
- Happy Words List – 70+ Words For Happy