The benefits of gratitude are undeniable.
But starting to practice gratitude more often and to really ingrain it into your life as a habit may feel forced at first.
And while writing and maintaining a gratitude journal is an amazing way to practice gratitude, it may not be for everyone.
So I went looking for some other great examples and ideas of how to practice gratitude – by yourself and with your loved ones. All of these different opinions and ways to be more thankful and appreciative in everyday life.
Looking for even more great examples and ways to practice gratitude? Check these out:
- How To Practice Gratitude – 11 Simple Ideas
- 74 Gratitude Quotes: A Reminder Of The Good
- 20 Funny Gratitude Quotes: Because Life Isn’t Always Rosy!
- 16 Gratitude Quotes for Kids: Simple to Digest and Discuss Together
- 80+ Gratitude Journal Prompts (+ Free Printable)
- The 7-Day Gratitude Challenge That Brings Fast Results
- Gratitude Poems – That Inspire Appreciation & Joy
- Why is Gratitude Important?