The benefits of gratitude are undeniable.
But starting to practice gratitude more often and to really ingrain it into your life as a habit may feel forced at first.
And while writing and maintaining a gratitude journal is an amazing way to practice gratitude, it may not be for everyone.
So I went looking for some other great examples and ideas of how to practice gratitude – by yourself and with your loved ones. All of these different opinions and ways to be more thankful and appreciative in everyday life.
Related: 6 Ted Talks On The Power Of Gratitude
Photo Credit: jenmerckling.com
Developing Gratitude in Your Child -- Start One Simple Habit Tonight!
Photo Credit: thegoodheartedwoman.com
Cultivating Gratitude in the New Year | The Good Hearted Woman
Looking for even more great examples and ways to practice gratitude? Check these out:
- How To Practice Gratitude – 11 Simple Ideas
- 74 Gratitude Quotes: A Reminder Of The Good
- 20 Funny Gratitude Quotes: Because Life Isn’t Always Rosy!
- 16 Gratitude Quotes for Kids: Simple to Digest and Discuss Together
- 80+ Gratitude Journal Prompts (+ Free Printable)
- The 7-Day Gratitude Challenge That Brings Fast Results
- Gratitude Poems – That Inspire Appreciation & Joy
- Why is Gratitude Important?