Affirmations for Self Esteem
Affirmations are a powerful tool for improving your self-esteem. They help you to focus on all the positive things about yourself and can make it easier to handle difficult situations.
Affirmations are statements about desired outcomes that you repeat to yourself – usually in the present tense as if they’re already true in reality. By repeating these positive statements enough times, we begin to think, feel and act how we truly want to.
Can affirmations improve self-esteem?
If you repeat an affirmation over and over again, it will begin to have a positive effect on how we think about ourselves and what is possible for us. We also start to see ourselves in a better light when they’re repeated often enough.
Affirmations are not just words; they actually contain healing power that can help us change our thoughts and feelings for the better. It’s far better than letting our thoughts go unchecked too!
In this post, we will discuss affirmations that you can use every day in order to improve self esteem, confidence and inspire self love. It’s a long list and provides plenty of opportunity for you to find multiple affirmations that feel right for you. Enjoy.
Affirmations for Self Esteem
- I am enough.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am exactly where I need to be right now.
- I get better and better at living a healthy lifestyle.
- My body is beautiful inside and out.
- My inner beauty glows.
- My inner light guides me always.
- My intuition is on point.
- The stronger I keep getting, the easier things are.
- I keep moving forward to joy.
- I am strong, beautiful, and positive.
- With every breath I take, I will breathe in self-love; with every exhale I take, I will breathe out the negative energy.
- With this feeling of worth and this positive energy, I will make this a wonderful day.
- I am mentally strong.
- I am physically strong.
- I am emotionally strong.
- I move on and let things go, this makes me strong.
- I am strong enough to be on my own if I need or want to be.
- I am strong enough to know when I need to walk away.
- I surround myself with positive, uplifting people.
- I do not give away my inner power to negative people.
- I will share my inner power with others.
- I have learned from my mistakes and have the strength to move forward.
- I have no time for unproductive thoughts.
- I will put my energy into meaningful things.
- I will teach my family about inner strength.
- I will set an example for others to follow.
- I am strong enough to be uncomfortable.
- I am strong enough to be put outside of my comfort zone.
- My body vibrates positive strength and energy.
- I am strong enough to live in the movement and move on from the past.
- No person, place, or object has any power over me unless I choose to let it.
- I choose to see life in positive ways.
- I release past judgments and I choose to love myself unconditionally.
- I am happy with myself just as I am. Imperfect, glorious and more than enough.
- I am whole. I am genuine. I am real. I am me. I am enough.
- I am me, that is all I need to be.
- There is no one like me and I am enough.
- I express myself with genuineness, I am free to be myself, there is nothing better that I can be than me.
- I deserve people in my life who know that I am enough.
- I am worthy of all the best life has to offer.
- My own wings will set me free.
- I love spending time with me. I am my own best friend.
- There is no need to change myself for anyone, I am enough.
- I love myself and others love me just as I am.
- I nurture myself with compassion, self-care, and positive self-talk.
- I am enough. With all my imperfections, faults and weaknesses, I am still enough.
- I make the best decisions for myself.
- I am at peace with who I am.
- I know who I am, and I celebrate who I am. I am enough.
Morning affirmations for Self Esteem
- Today, I know I am strong. Today, I know I am able. Today, I know I am enough.
- Today is going to be a wonderful day.
- I will hold my head high today.
- I am strong enough for anything.
- I have so much to look forward to today.
- I am energized and motivated today.
- I am in control of my thoughts and feelings about myself, and I will choose wisely.
- I take advantage of each day’s opportunity.
Affirmations for Confidence
- I have the confidence to take on the day.
- I am confident.
- I have confidence in my actions.
- I take confident steps towards my future.
- I have confidence that others will do the right thing.
- Hurdles and obstacles provide opportunities that I will confidently go through.
- My self-confidence is rising every day.
- I am worthy of what good things happen in my life.
- I show others how to move through life with confidence.
- I move away from any negative thoughts.
- I accept all compliments given to me.
- I am confident enough to go outside of my comfort zone.
- I control my reality with my confident actions.
Affirmations for Self-Love
- I love myself no matter what.
- I care for myself emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- My love for myself keeps me safe and secure.
- I set personal boundaries because I love myself.
- I look in the mirror and I love what I see.
- I am kind, compassionate, caring, funny and fun to be around.
- I love myself and I attract people who love me.
- Unconditional love is a gift I give myself every day.
- I love all of me, the good things, and the defects I am still working on.
- Through self-love I tap into all of my potential and find meaning in my life.
- I approve of myself; I am perfect just as I am.
- Through self-love I gain confidence and I am able to be myself.
- I am worthy of love, joy and friends and partner who respect me.
- Because I love myself, I surround myself with positive people.
- Because I love myself, I surround myself with giving and supportive people.
- Because I love myself, my life is joyous and I am happy and serene.
- My body is beautiful and I love it all, including the imperfections.
- When I love myself completely, all is right in my life and my world.
- I am proud of myself
- Everything I need is already within me, including the power to heal.
It’s time to get started! Are there any affirmations that resonate with you and make your heart sing? If not, take a few minutes to think about what would be meaningful. Make sure the affirmation is specific enough and can be phrased in the present tense or future (e.g., “I am successful because I …..” vs. “I will become more successful when I …).
There is no right answer – just choose something that feels good for you and start practicing it daily for at least 21 days. Remember to consciously say your affirmation out loud and/or writing it out in a journal – these are the best ways to reinforce them!
Related posts on affirmations:
- 34 Abundance Affirmations To Encourage Possibility
- The Power of Positive Affirmations
- 35 Powerful Quotes About Affirmations
- 30 Neville Goddard Quotes & Affirmations
- 32 Mindfulness Quotes That Will Help Your Practice
- 46 Law Of Attraction Quotes from Inspiring Thought Leaders