These quotes are all about being happy again.
If you’ve had a rough time of it lately or you’re still going through it, it can be helpful to imagine the light at the end of a dreary tunnel.
Because you will be happy again.
These inspiring quotes will have you thinking better thoughts, about living in the moment, being at peace and feeling grateful for all that you have now. Enjoy.
Quotes About Being Happy Again
- “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.” Wayne Dyer
- “Many people think excitement is happiness. But when you are excited, you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” Lao Tzu
- “A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.” Hugh Downs
- “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” Guillaume Apollinaire
- “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” Mother Teresa
- “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” Margaret Lee Runbeck
- “Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window, or break down a door.” Brooke Shields
- “There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts.” Richard Bach
- “The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.” William Inge
- “Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think.” Dale Carnegie
- “One of the best ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. Photos are a great memory-prompt, and because we tend to take photos of happy occasions, they weight our memories to the good.” Gretchen Rubin
- “Everything is a gift of the universe–even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” Ken Keyes Jr.
- “Nothing lasts forever – not even your troubles.” Arnold H. Glasow
- “As I get, I give. Giving as you get is critical. It has everything to do with being happy for yourself, and making others happy is the cause of making yourself happy, and it’s the cycle of giving and getting.” Russell Simmons
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” Melody Beattie
- “Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations.” Tom Brady
- “Smell the roses. Smell the coffee. Whatever it is that makes you happy.” Rita Moreno
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” Denis Waitley
- “Everybody goes through difficult times, but it is those who push through those difficult times who will eventually become successful in life. Don’t give up, because this too shall pass.” Jeanette Coron
- “All I can focus on is what I can control and that’s being happy. My own happiness.” Marquise Goodwin
- “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” Barbara De Angelis
- “Happiness is the art of learning how to get joy from your substance.” Jim Rohn
- “Happiness, true happiness, is an inner quality. It is a state of mind. If your mind is at peace, you are happy. If your mind is at peace, but you have nothing else, you can be happy. If you have everything the world can give – pleasure, possessions, power – but lack peace of mind, you can never be happy.” Dada Vaswani
- “It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” Jane Fonda
- “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” Alan Cohen
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” Andrew Carnegie
- “If you start to think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop yourself. That thought is the problem.” Stephen Covey
- “Happiness is not having what you want. It is appreciating what you have.” Unknown
- “We can have peace if we let go of wanting to change the past and wanting to control the future.” Lester Levinson
We hope that these quotes have brightened your day. If you’re looking for more happy and uplifting quotes, then be sure to check out:
- 30 Awesome Quotes About Being Happy Alone
- You Deserve To Be Happy: 28 Inspiring Quotes That Say So
- 25 Famous Happiness Quotes & Sayings
- 21 Buddha Quotes About Happiness
- Funny Happy Quotes: For An Easy Laugh