A balanced life is not about 'doing it all'.
It's being able to clearly know what's most important to you. All the important 'areas' of your life and how you would define 'success'.
Getting clear on your priorities brings:
- a sense of control over your life,
- the ability to make better decisions,
- reduces overwhelm & stress levels,
- a greater focus and direction towards what's truly important &
- the ability to allocate your limited resources (time, money & energy) more effectively.
Not to mention that reducing stress and worry has many flow-on benefits in life, such as better health and the ability to be more present with our loved ones.
Now, who doesn’t want that?